Welcome to my Napoleonic Wargaming Blog
Good evening everyone, busy weekend this week so didn’t get much done, but I did manage to set up a trial layout for the solo refight of Evora i’m planning in a few weeks time. For those who don’t know, Evora is a lovely town in Portugal, steeped in history and the Battle in 1808 …
Evening all. Another public holiday here in the UK and I’ve been busy doing some painting for my next few wargames. I’m planning a solo refight of the Battle of Evora one weekend in the not to distant future – probably in 2 weeks time. I need a small battle that will be over in …
- Battle of Evora table top and terrain musings…
- Latest units for Evora and Bailen..
- The Lockdown Vistula Legion!
- Battle of Medina De Rioseco – AAR
- Orders of Battle for Medina De Rioseco
- Medina De Rioseco – The Commanders – Part 2 – General Joaquin Blake
- Medina De Rioseco – The Commanders – Part 1 – General Gregorio García de la Cuesta
- Medina De Rioseco – the Maps
- 18mm Painted Infantry Battalions – Only 19.00 GBP
- First Post-lockdown Wargame
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.